What is Microblading?
Microblading is considered semi-permanent, is a relatively new, manual method that allows to recreate, correct and improve the appearance of natural brows.
The Microblading procedure is ideal for both people who have very little natural brows and no brow hair, that is perfect for both men and women, that cover up scars and gaps, define a shape, create an arch and fill in the eyebrows. This newest technique is done by using a hand tool with sterile, precise needles that gently implant pigment into the epidermis.
The Microblading results are very extremely natural looking, hair-like strokes regardless of the amount of hair present.
The procedure takes the initial
During this, the shape eyebrows of the client will be designed for client approval. Once both parties are satisfied with the result, the pigment color is selected match the hair’ brows color and the procedure begins.
It lasts from 12 to 36 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
The brows are not considered 'finished' without the touch up after 4 -8 weeks of the procedure.
Usually, all of the clients are comfortable, sometimes client discomfort is minimal due to their skin more sensitive. However, we applied anesthetic during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable.
MICROBLADING PROCEDURE STEPS:
- A quick consultation to discuss treatment steps, choose eyebrows shape and color.
- 10 min numbing process to reduce any discomfort.
- Eyebrow shape is drawn and measured perfectly to complement the client’s unique face shape and size, are satisfied all of both.
- Choosing the perfect pigment color match natural hair.
- The pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
- After, a pigment mask is left to absorb into the skin.
- Once that's finished, the artist cleans the area thoroughly. Treatment usually lasts up to 2 hours and a half.
- Photos of your eyebrows will be taken before and after the procedure.
- After the service, the artist will apply aftercare treatment and medications that will remain on the skin for 12-24 hours
THE PROCEDURE ARE SPECIFICALLY EXPLAINED AS FOLLOWS:
During and after the treatment temporary swelling, redness and/or itching may occur.
Experience tells us that these symptoms are temporary. Depending on the skin structure after the first treatment small scabs with a loss of drawn hairs may occur and color intensity change.
In the first seven days eyebrows are up to 40% darker and 10-15% thicker. Color is determined according to the face proportions. Symmetry is determined digitally, with closed eyes because of the negative impact of facial expression.
The pigment is absorbed differently due to differences in the skin quality, thus there is no warranty for the treatment success. Depending on the skin structure it should be noted that change in the color intensity is possible and that one or more additional treatments will be required.
The minimum or maximum duration of eyebrow drawing treatment cannot be determined with certainty, nor can the warranty be given on performed treatment.
The first correction is done four weeks after the treatment. For oily skin, it is necessary to perform more corrections. Permanent make-up always leads to skin injury. Therefore, it is important to carefully and gently nurture your skin after the treatment to allow healing without complications. Inadequate care in the healing phase of the skin can lead to poor results and the tattoo artist cannot be liable for it.
The client is required to pay attention to the Aftercare Treatment.
NOTES FOR MICROBLADING PROCEDURES:
Some conditions IS NOT suited to a Microblading treatment for any clients:
- Using Accutane or any strong retinoids (stopped after 6 months).
- Have had Botox or fillers within the last 4 weeks (If you maintain with Botox consistently, you are ok).
- Have gotten a deep tan or a chemical peel (after 2 weeks).
- Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine, or epinephrine, colors.
- Have keloids scar or have a tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles on eyebrows.
- Skin cancer/ expose to radiation or have any other medical interventions.
- Undergoing Chemotherapy/ Undergo Surgery (after 1 month).
- Autoimmune Diseases/ Slow healing wounds.
- Hepatitis HIV, Epilepsy, Have diabetes, Hemophilia.
- Have a heart condition, pacemaker, or using heart medications.
- Have a skin disease or irritation, Psoriasis near treated area eyebrows (rakes, sunburn, acne….).
- Taking medication for blood thinning (anticoagulants)
- Pregnant or nursing/ Viral infection diseases, high fever, Sick (cold, flue, etc. . . ).
- Breastfeeding (stop 5 days after the procedure).
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure for any other reason. Artists make the decision to microblade an individual based on their own discretion
BEFORECARE you should prepare for treatment:
- DO NOT work out the day of the procedure.
- DO NOT tan or have a sunburned face.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Omega 3, Ibuprofen 24hrs before the procedure.
- No alcohol, caffeine or energizing drinks on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tanning 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
- Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care because you are not wet your eyebrows for 48 hours.